And I made Claptrap. Here’s mine!
Well, to be fair, he’s not *mine*. He’s on his way to Kansas right now.
I LOVE this pattern. It is an intermediate pattern, but it’s pretty straight-forward. I reinforced the top, bottom, front and back of the body with cardboard (glued in with tacky glue) and I used copper wire for the arms and the wheel supports.
I crocheted the front panels instead of using felt and I made little wheel supports to house my copper wire. These are directly the notes I made while I was making them.
1) ch 2, 4 sc in 2nd ch from hook, join with sl st (4)
2-6) ch 1, sc in each sc around, join with sl st (4)
1) ch 7, sc in 2nd ch from hook to end (6)
2-5) ch 1, turn, sc in each sc (6)
6) ch 1, turn, dec over 2 sc, sc2, dec over 2 sc (4)
7) ch 1, turn, dec over 2 sc* twice (2)
1) ch 5, sc in 2nd ch from hook to end (4)
2) ch 1, turn, sc in each sc (4)
1) ch 3, sc in 2nd and 3rd ch from hook (2)
2) ch 1, turn, 2 sc in each sc (4)
1) ch 5, hdc and sc in 3rd ch from hook, sl st in next ch, sc and hdc in next ch