Tutu Monstrosity

So I made this monstrosity.

She’s been asking for a tutu for a little while and I finally got a couple of spools of tulle. I did the no-sew method (found here) except I actually did some sewing to make a fabric waistband because we don’t have ribbon.

I didn’t quite have enough tulle, so it’s not as full as I wanted it to be. It’s also not as long as I wanted it to be, so I’m thinking I’ll get four colors and make a different one for Halloween. But she likes it and I was able to get it pretty much finished while my son was napping.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s