Sometimes I hate getting inspiration. I’m in the middle of a project right now, I have most of the next part worked out in my head and I’m going to sit down and work on it here in a little bit…
Except I was bitten by the inspiration bug. I’ve been talking to my daughter about making ponies forever, I was just a little hung up on how to make the face and do the proportions. And then today, I had a breakthrough. And then, of course, I had to make it.
Tiny horsie-thing says hi. I’m pretty happy with how it turned out. My daughter loves it, which is the important part. After I’m finished with this project I’m doing right now, and then Ganesh, I’m going to sit down and figure out how to put wings and a horn on it and put a pattern together. But for now, it’s a bit of a relief to have tiny horsie-thing out of my head.
In dollhouse news, I’ve been working on the new kit for the Creatin’ Contest. I’ve got all the painting done for the shell, the next part is that I need to do is mix the stucco. I ended up ordering dolls that I’m going to re-clothe and possibly re-wig. I was going to make the dolls, but I’m not sure that I’ll be able to learn how to produce a decent-looking doll in the next six months, as well as making everything else I’m going to need to furnish the thing.